Classcraft, the only all-in-one education platform, is proud to offer public and private K-12 schools in the State of New Hampshire the opportunity to participate in a state-wide free pilot program of our gamification platform.The terms and conditions of the pilot are noted below.
Best-in -Class Gamification
Classcraft is a platform that transforms any classroom into an adventure. Acting as a gamification layer around any existing curriculum, the game revolutionizes the way a class is experienced throughout the school year. Students level up, work in teams, and earn powers that have real-world consequences.
The platform proposes an integrated gamified solution with several modules to address core needs in education:
· Quests – personalized and self-paced blended learning;
· Game Dashboard – classroom management and behavior modification;
· Class Tools – student engagement and classroom culture;
· Analytics – behavior and engagement data collection and reporting;
· Parent Portal – parent communication and engagement.
At the intersection of gaming and education, Classcraft can help meet students culturally while solving real challenges in education: student motivation, classroom management, bullying prevention, developing non-cognitive skills, personalized learning, to name a few.
Consortium Pilot Program Benefits
The purpose of this pilot program is to help schools and districts get started with Classcraft. To register for the pilot project, a District Administrator should be selected, and that person should contact one of the people listed below on the Classcraft team.
- Research-based approach to behavior management: Perfect for gamifying PBIS, improving attendance, reducing suspensions, improving school climate.
- Gamified personalized learning: Quests are a personalized and self-paced blended learning engine that is fully integrated with Google Classroom.
- Student engagement: Leverage the psychology of video games to drive student and parent engagement in unbelievable ways.
- Data: Acquire rich behavioral and engagement data for a student.
For informatin on the Classcraft Consortium Pilot Program, visit http://nheon.org/nh_projects/#classcraft.
For more information on all NH Partnerships and Projects, visit http://nheon.org/nh_projects/.