A free webinar opportunity...
Join us on November 13th as we partner with ISTE to host a roundtable discussion about how Cisco's new free supplemental curriculum, GPS: The Series, has turned Arizona students into global problem solvers.
NOTE: If you have already registered, thanks!
Hear pilot educators share how the curriculum has helped them to address key learning objectives, such as:
- diversity and interest in STEM
- design thinking to create solutions
- interdisciplinary approach
- inspiring compassion and empathy in students at a young age
- real-world applications of using tech and the internet of things to address global challenges
Click here to REGISTER!
GPS: The Series at a glance:
- free animated web series, no cost to use or license
- supplemental, does not need to replace existing curriculum
- available in four languages
- each season comes with a complete teacher's guide, in-classroom activities and suggested questions for each episode
Even if you can't attend during this time, still register to have the recording emailed after the event!
Global Problem Solvers: The Series is a new animated web series for students and schools exploring entrepreneurship, 21st century skills and how to use technology for social good.