Do you know an educator who you believe should be sharing the exciting teaching and learning that is happening in his/her classroom? Better yet, do you have students who should be sharing what they LOVE about their learning?
If so, please forward this email and encourage them to join the educators listed below who have already registered to present at the CMTC19. We have three options that remain:
Showcase and Playground presenters receive complimentary registration for the day to share their ideas with fellow educators, attend the keynote luncheon, and experience all the offerings each day has available!!! This is New Hampshire’s premier 2-day professional learning event.
- Teacher Showcase on both Tuesday and Wednesday mornings
- Student STEAM Showcase on both Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons
- EdTech Playgrounds on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings and afternoons
Interested educators are encouraged to submit their proposals using the links foound on the home page of the CMTC website at www.nhcmtc.org.
We currently have space for about 8 more Showcases and EdTech Playground proposals total.
Also, please find attached the following:
- Digital Edition of the full CMTC19 Program of Events
- Call for Presenters with all the details regarding the Showcases and Playgrounds
- Mailer/Poster that was mailed to all principals in NH for posting in early September