NH Robotics Education Development Program
DEADLINE NOVEMBER 15, 2019
- Must be for students at a public or charter school.
- The school must develop an itemized budget for the current year for the robotics program.
- The school must have established a partnership with, or has a valid letter of commitment from, at least one sponsor, business entity, or institution of higher education for the purpose of participation in a robotics competition.
- The school must identify at least one competitive event in which the program will participate.
- Not a recipient of a Robotics Education Development Program Grant SY 2017-2018 and 2018-2019.
The purpose of the program is to motivate public and charter school students to pursue educational and career opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, while building critical life and work-related skills Grants from the robotics education fund established in RSA 188-E:24 shall be available to any eligible public school or chartered public school for the purpose of financing the establishment of a robotics team and its participation in competitive events.
Please email the completed application to: Melissa White, Science/STEM Education Consultant, Bureau of Student Support, New Hampshire Department of Education
If there are any questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Melissa White Melissa.White@doe.nh.gov or 603-271-3855.
GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Notification to schools will occur by December 6, 2019
Grants will continue to be accepted after November 15, 2019 but will only be considered if funding remains in the grant fund.
2019-2020 Robotics Grant Application Google Link