1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
You must register for the general conference in addition to your hotel arrangements. Save on conference registration by registering early:
To ensure this, be sure to click on NHSTE in the pull-down list of affiliate organizations.
You can register online at the ISTE 2019 website. Be sure to identify that you are a NHSTE member.
Until Thursday, February 7th, 2019 (extended) , NHSTE has a block of rooms reserved at the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center just a block from the convention center. If you want to reserve one of the NHSTE hotel block rooms, you MUST do it online.Please follow the directions below. The NHSTE affiliate login shows ONLY the hotel assigned to our block. All online room reservations require a valid credit card with an expiration date of July 2019 or later to process the reservation. The credit card is required as a guarantee and may be charged one night’s room and tax deposit in advance of your arrival date:
Remember to put a note in your calendar for April 7th or 8th to double check your plans and cancel any days you no longer want.
- Click on the unique New Hampshire link to go to the NHSTE Hotel Block.
- From the Dashboard click on Add Room in the purple Hotel Reservation bar
- Next enter the arrival and departure dates you wish to book. Select the number of Rooms and Guests/Room.
- Click on View Rooms then if noted as AVAILABLE in the green box in the corner, click on RESERVE. (Remember, you can always drop nights before 4/8/19 with no penalty)
- Check the box confirming I agree to the cancellation policy.
- Click on Add Person to add at least one person to the reservation and click SAVE.
- Select Room Requests.
- Upon providing name, address, email address, and special accommodations click Next: Review and Check out to proceed.
- Review your reservation and click on Pay Now to complete your reservation.
- Complete your credit card information and click on the Submit Payment button to guarantee the reservation with your credit card. NOTE: Your hotel reservation will not be confirmed without providing credit card information.
- You will be able to view, Print, and Send Via Email your reservation from the confirmation screen.
- You will receive an email from ISTE 2019 Housing Customer Service <ISTEgroup@experient-inc.com> confirming your reservation.
You are responsible for booking your own hotel arrangements even if you desire to stay in the NHSTE block. There are a limited number of rooms, so book early.
If you prefer NOT to stay in the NHSTE hotel block, go to the ISTE19 home page, click on Attend - Housing - Attendee Housing and pick your preferred hotel.
- April 8, 2019: Reservations may be adjusted or cancelled WITHOUT penalty through 5:00 p.m. EST on this date.
- Reservations cancelled after 5:00 p.m. EST on April 8, 2019, will be assessed a $150 cancellation fee, unless specific alternative arrangements have been negotiated with ISTE.
- February 1, 2019: All unused rooms in the NHSTE housing block will go back into the general housing pool!
- June 3, 2019: All cancellation, changes, and new reservations need to be sent directly to the hotel. Any reservations cancelled with the hotel are subject to a hotel cancellation fee according to the individual hotel policies.