ISTE 2016 - DENVER
When: June 26-29, 2016Where: Colorado Convention Center
Conference Registration InformationYou must register for the general conference in addition to your hotel arrangements. NHSTE members will receive the "Super Early-Bird" registration rates through March 1, 2016. The Super Early-Bird rates are $434 (includes ISTE membership) for general public or $309 for ISTE members. Just remember to identify that you are a member of NHSTE, our NH ISTE Affiliate. To ensure this, be sure to click on NHSTE in the pull-down list of affiliate organizations.
You can register online at the ISTE 2016 website. Be sure to identify that you are a NHSTE member.
NHSTE Housing Block Information:
The NHSTE Housing Block for ISTE16 opens November 12th 2015!!!
Until January 16th, 2016 (this is much earlier than previous years), NHSTE has a block of rooms reserved at the Residence Inn City Center just blocks from the convention center. If you want to reserve one of the NHSTE hotel block rooms, you MUST do it online.
Please follow the directions below. The NHSTE affiliate login shows ONLY the hotel assigned to our block. All online room reservations require a valid credit card with an expiration date of July 2016 or later to process the reservation. The credit card is required as a guarantee and may be charged one night’s room and tax deposit in advance of your arrival date:
- Click on the unique New Hampshire link to go to the NHSTE Hotel Block.
- You will need to enter the arrival and departure dates you wish to book. Click “Search” to check our NHSTE hotel sub-block availability. (remember, you can always drop nights before 4/7/16 with no penalty)
- Confirm your room type and check the box confirming you agree to the cancellation policy.
- Upon providing name, address, email address and any special room rquest, click “Next” to proceed.
- Complete your credit card information and click on the “NEXT” button to guarantee the reservation with your credit card. NOTE: Your hotel reservation will not be confirmed without providing credit card information.
- You will receive an email from ISTE 2016 Housing Customer Service <firstname.lastname@example.org> confirming your reservation.
Remember to put a note in your calendar for April 6th or 7th to double check your plans and cancel any days you no longer want.
You are responsible for booking your own hotel arrangements even if you are staying in the NHSTE block.
If you prefer NOT to stay in the NHSTE hotel block, go to the ISTE16 home page, click on Attend - Housing - Attendee Housing and pick your preferred hotel.
Reservations may be adjusted or cancelled WITHOUT penalty through 5:00 p.m. EST on April 7, 2016.
Reservations cancelled after 5:00 p.m. EST on April 7, 2016, will be assessed a $150 cancellation fee, unless specific alternative arrangements have been negotiated with ISTE.
On January 16, 2016 all unused rooms in the NHSTE housing block will go back into the general housing pool!
Beginning June 3, 2016 all cancellation, changes, and new reservations need to be sent directly to the hotel. Any reservations cancelled with the hotel are subject to a hotel cancellation fee according to the individual hotel policies.
Hotel Name: Residence Inn City Center, 1725 Champa Street, Denver, CO 80202
Rates: Single/Double $239_______________