1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
You must register for the general conference in addition to your hotel arrangements. Save on conference registration by registering early:
To ensure this, be sure to click on NHSTE in the pull-down list of affiliate organizations.
You can register online at the ISTE 2019 website. Be sure to identify that you are a NHSTE member.
Until February 1, 2019, NHSTE has a block of rooms reserved at the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center just a block from the convention center. If you want to reserve one of the NHSTE hotel block rooms, you MUST do it online.
Remember to put a note in your calendar for April 7th or 8th to double check your plans and cancel any days you no longer want.
- Click on the unique New Hampshire link to go to the NHSTE Hotel Block.
- From the Dashboard click on Add Room in the purple Hotel Reservation bar
- Next enter the arrival and departure dates you wish to book. Select the number of Rooms and Guests/Room.
- Click on View Rooms then if noted as AVAILABLE in the green box in the corner, click on RESERVE. (Remember, you can always drop nights before 4/8/19 with no penalty)
- Check the box confirming I agree to the cancellation policy.
- Click on Add Person to add at least one person to the reservation and click SAVE.
- Select Room Requests.
- Upon providing name, address, email address, and special accommodations click Next: Review and Check out to proceed.
- Review your reservation and click on Pay Now to complete your reservation.
- Complete your credit card information and click on the Submit Payment button to guarantee the reservation with your credit card. NOTE: Your hotel reservation will not be confirmed without providing credit card information.
- You will be able to view, Print, and Send Via Email your reservation from the confirmation screen.
- You will receive an email from ISTE 2019 Housing Customer Service <ISTEgroup@experient-inc.com> confirming your reservation.
You are responsible for booking your own hotel arrangements even if you desire to stay in the NHSTE block. There are a limited number of rooms, so book early.
If you prefer NOT to stay in the NHSTE hotel block, go to the ISTE19 home page, click on Attend - Housing - Attendee Housing and pick your preferred hotel.
- April 8, 2019: Reservations may be adjusted or cancelled WITHOUT penalty through 5:00 p.m. EST on this date.
- Reservations cancelled after 5:00 p.m. EST on April 8, 2019, will be assessed a $150 cancellation fee, unless specific alternative arrangements have been negotiated with ISTE.
- February 1, 2019: All unused rooms in the NHSTE housing block will go back into the general housing pool!
- June 3, 2019: All cancellation, changes, and new reservations need to be sent directly to the hotel. Any reservations cancelled with the hotel are subject to a hotel cancellation fee according to the individual hotel policies.