NHSTE has a renewed contract with Apple.
All NH schools can continue to order and enjoy their discounted pricing.
Your orders will be done directly with Apple.
Doing Business with Apple Education
Exceeding the business needs of our education customers is our priority. We’ve put together these
resources to help make doing business with us as easy as possible.
To start enjoying the unique benefits Apple offers its education customers, you’ll need to establish an Apple education account with agreed-upon terms and conditions. Visit www.apple.com/education/shop/contracts,
select your state, and determine your institution’s eligibility.
Apple Store for Education Institutions
Our online store at ecommerce.apple.com is the best way to shop for and buy Apple products and accessories at education pricing.
Make sure you’ve completed the registration process at ecommerce.apple.com in order to shop the Apple Store for Education Institutions.
Placing orders through the online store is the most efficient way to purchase with us.
For assistance with registration for the Apple Store for Education Institutions, please call education sales at 1-800-800-2775.
A valid purchase order must include the following information for processing:
• Billing address
• Total amount
• Product specifications
• Customer contact information and email
Place your order online at ecommerce.apple.com, or submit your purchase order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference the Apple quote number on the purchase order to ensure expedited processing of your order.
Payment Methods and Requirements
• For prepaid orders, Apple requires payment in full before your order can ship.
• Purchases through our online store can be made using a credit card, P-card, or purchase order.
• Purchase orders can also be used to pay a terms invoice (credit card and P-cards aren’t eligible to pay a terms invoice).
• Check payments: Apple Inc., P.O. Box 846095, Dallas, TX, 75284-6095.
• ACH and wire transfers should be used for faster payment processing.
– ACH payments: Bank of America | Routing number (ABA #): 111000012 | Apple account number: 3751294243
– Wire transfers: Bank of America | Routing number (ABA #): 026009593 | Apple account number: 3751294243
• Please send remittances referencing Apple invoice and customer number to email@example.com.
• Prepaid orders paid by check should include a remittance and may be subject to hold until funds are cleared by the bank.
Need assistance with a placed order?
Once you’ve placed the order, it’s easy to stay up to date on your order status.
Online order status
Order inquiries 1-800-800-2775
Invoice requests or Accounts Receivable inquiries AMR_ARrequest@apple.com, Accounts receivable inquiries
• Apple account number
• Shipping address
• Authorized signature
• Contract number
• Part numbers and descriptions
• Quote number
TM and © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.